Ayam-e-Sajjadia (A.S) Majalis Program
Brothers and Sisters Salamun Alekum,
ISIA Ottawa will be hosting 3 days majalis for Ayam -e- Sajjadia (A.S) to commemorate Shahdat of Imam Zain ul Abideen (A.S) starting Wednesday September 1. Here is the schedule:
8:00 pm: Salat e Maghrebain Bajamat
8:20 pm: Salam and Marsiya
8:45 pm: Majlis (English Only see attached poster) – Topic: Imam Sajjad (a.s) – Leading by example.
9:30 pm: Noha/Matam
9:45 pm: Ziyarat
Program will also be broadcasted live on our YouTube channel for those unable to attend in person.
Mandatory Pre-Registration Required:
It is imperative that you pre-register yourself and your family members separately on Eventbrite link provided below.
Please avoid showing up without pre-registration as you will not be permitted to enter the premises.
*Due diligence by community members is highly appreciated, whether that is social distancing, mask wearing or vaccinations. It is the responsibility of the community to look after each others wellbeing during these testing times.*
1. Please pre-register yourself on Eventbrite link if you are planning to attend the program. Make sure every family members registers separately based on Ladies and Gents sections this will help us maintaining proper headcount and tracking of all attendees in case of any outbreak (God Forbid).
Here are the links for Gents’ section:
Here are the links for Ladies’ section:
2. You are required to maintain 2 meters physical distancing at all time i.e. during prayers and not during prayers. Common household family members can sit together.
3. No entry will be permissible without mask as masks are required at all time. (All fully vaccinated attendees are still required to wear mask and perform physical distancing)
4. No food or drinks consumption will be allowed inside centre’s premises.
5. We request you to refrain from hugging and shaking hands at all time.
6. Washroom facility and wudo areas will be available.
7. Please do not attend in person majlis if you are not well.
ISIA Ottawa expects all attendees to cooperate and act responsibly as we open our centre’s doors for prayers and Majalis. Follow above guidelines for sake of your own and others health and safety.
Your participation will be highly appreciated.